Hon Atta Issah , Parliamentary Candidate for Sagnerigu Constituency in the Northern Region on the ticket of the NDC has successfully marked 100 days as Parliamentary Candidate yesterday,21st August,2023.
His contributions towards the development of his Constituency for this period of time cannot be underestimated.
On education;the MP organized Free Extra Classes for all 2023 BECE Candidates.
This gave a part-time job to about Fifty ( 50) classroom teachers.
He also Distributed Mathematics sets to all Participants of the Free Extra classes .
Again,he also facilitated for the Full/ Partial payment of school Fees for over 90 students at the Tertiary level .
He has also initiated the Atta Issah Spelling Bee competition of which winners are to receive 100% sponsorship up to Tertiary education from His Educational Fund
Below are the unmatched activities he has achieved in his hundred days as MP for the area.
1. Free Health screening and Treatment for all constituents
2. Transformation of the ongoing Gurugu CHPS Compound project into a Health Center
3. Payment of Medical bills of constituents
4. Organizing health walk for constituents
5. Continuation of Rewal and new registrationof constituents on the NHIS policy
1. Donation of Fertilizers and Chemicals to over 100 farmers in the constituency
2. Provision of seedlings to over 100 Famers in the constituency
1. Collection of Refuse Dump at Gurugu Yipala and Shishegu
2. Provision of Motorbikes to every branch in the constituency to facilitate party activities
3. Donation of streetlights, Benches and Plastic chairs for youth groups
4. Donation of “Draft”, “Ludu” and “Owari” to Youth groups for promoting unity among the youth
1. Re-graveling of Sognayili Road
2. Filing of major potholes with Gravel in almost every community
3. Support in Fencing Katariga cemetery, Jisonaayili, Shishegu and Choggu Yipalsi cemetery walls
4. Mechanization of boreholes constructed by Hon Atta
1. Organizing Quran recital/ Christian Joint-Congregation for Muslims and Christians respectively to foster unity and spiritual protection for the constituency
2. Thank You Tour to all major Chief Palaces in every community in the constituency and to all Branches in the constituency
3. Engagements with leadership of Headdressers , Tailors, Plumbers, Carpenters and other handwork associations to discuss ways to support them
4. Organizing Unity Football Games for the entire constituency
5. Organizing Sallah Get-to-together/ Street carnival for constituents
6. Live Telecast of UCL at the Party Office for Constituents.
7.Participation in social Activities in the constituency.
All these are achieved without his Common Fund or MP’s Salary.
The New Dawn is here!….