Many men complaint of early discharge to such extent that they cannot enjoy intimacy. Their partners are also irritated and disturbed by short duration of intimacy. In this article, we’ll be looking at ways to tackle the most common issue amongst most men, which is early release of sperm during sex.
Is it serious?
Unlike dysfunction, PE is not usually related to any serious diseases. Remember dysfunction can be sign of early heart disease or diabetes. It can affect your family relationship. In severe cases, it may be responsible for infertility.
What are the causes of early sperm discharge?
It may be due to anxiety or stress. Many men with relationship problems with their partners or wife feel this problem. Men who are anxious about obtaining or maintaining firmness during intimacy may form a pattern of rushing to discharge sperm which can be difficult to change.
Smoking and alcohol can worsen the problems.
Some other diseases may sometimes be responsible, like prostatitis (infection of the prostate gland), problems in nerves supplying the male organ, problems in some hormones and rarely diabetes. So, it’s important to pinpoint the cause so that the treatment can be started sooner and easily.
How to increase the timing (tackling the situation)
Initially you can try home-remedies.
• Avoid anxiety and stress.
• Reduce alcohol and stop smoking.
• Other simple strategies are avoiding intimacy for 2–3 days so that you can achieve better control in it.
• Alternatively, you can try masturbation one or two hours before actual intimacy so that the discharge can be delayed.
• You can try squeeze and release technique (squeezing the genital when you feel urge to discharge)
• Using thick condoms can help some men by reducing sensitivity.
You and your partner have full right to enjoy intimacy for the duration as you want. Do not disappoint yourself and your partner. If you feel that you cannot control your early discharge, do not feel embarrassed. Stay happy.