Lifestyle

AAMUSTED Student Dies After Catching Fire During Rituals

605

 

A student of the Akenten Appiah-Minkah University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development known as Prosper Owusu has died after catching fire during a ritual.

Owusu, who served as Chief Priest for the Opoku Ware Hall in the University, was carrying out a fire ritual during a gathering at the campus when something went wrong.

Male Halls, a Twitter account which reports on activities on Male Halls in the  Universities, revealed what happened.

“The Chief Priest of the Opoku Ware Hall in AAMUSTED was admitted at the Okomfo Anokye Teaching Hospital after his traditional regalia caught fire during incantations as part of the hall’s activities. He was later pronounced dead yesterday.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.